Monday, May 4, 2009

Everything changes... or does it?















While looking at my photos over the weekend, I noticed something unusual. I have several photos of sunsets and cherry blossoms taken in our yard in early May. The photos are strikingly similar. The peculiarity is that they were taken one year and 500 miles apart. The photos from 2008 (pink cherry blossoms and leafy tree) were taken at our home in the Ozark Mountains. The photos from 2009 (white cherry blossoms and pine tree) were taken at our little house on the prairie.


I think God may be whispering a message of reassurance to me. As I begin to worry what the future holds, He is reminding me that He is the constant. The sun will rise, and the sun will set. Seasons will come and go. Life will go on regardless of where we live, and His hand will continue to guide us.


Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment